#YumTum – Num(ber) 2!
Thank you to everyone who linked up last week! the first Yum Tum was a huge success! there was 35 link ups which for an unknown linky is amazing!! You and your foodie-ness are fantastic *pat on the back for you!*
This week I have linked my 1..2…3…Banana & Honey Smoothie Recipe for you to take a look at! it’s called that because it’s 3 ingredients and 3 steps! easy as 1…2…3… (you get the idea :p)
Last Week’s Most Clicked
This is for the recipe that you all liked the most and clicked on! and the winner is… Dark Chocolate & Bourbon Vanilla Steampunk Cupcakes By Elizabeth’s Kitchen Diary based on the theme from her wedding for her anniversary these look delish!
My Fab Foodie Feature
There were so many mouthwatering recipes! and a lot of fab foodie inspiration last week but my favourite post was *drumroll* …Roses Made From Candy By Savvy Apron This really cute and neat trick to make roses would perfectly top party cakes or “fancy up” any dessert or platter! and they are edible too!
The #YumTum Details
- Opens Thursdays 5am (GMT) & Closes Saturdays 9am (GMT)
- I will be sharing ALL posts linked up on TWO of my social media channels – The #YUMTUM Pinterest board and one other form of social media so feel free to follow me on: Google+| Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest |
- My favourite post will be featured in the following weeks linky along with your social media information so other people can see how amazing you are too!
- I will also feature the most clicked on!
- Tweet your posts to @themummytoolbox using the #YumTum hashtag and I will retweet them 🙂
- Link up to 2 Food Related posts
- Comment on one of the hosts post (or the linky home post if you don’t like the recipe I contribute), The one directly before yours & one other (that way everyone gets at least two comments!)
- Please include either the #YumTum badge (below) or a link back to the party so other people know where to find it (i’ve tried to make it small and inconspicuous – ish)
- 3 Strike rule – if you link and run 3 times you are out and won’t be able to participate anymore which would be a real shame! Let’s be respectful and share all those great recipe’s!
*if you haven’t received a comment from the person linking up after you by next week, let me know and I will chase up for you 🙂 *