It’s #YumTum 9 and we’re feeling fine!
I am starting to think my taglines are getting too cheesy :p ! what do we think?
This week I haven’t been making many new recipes so I this week I am a YumTum failure but luckily I know a fab bunch of bloggers and they really stepped up with some great recipes for one of my favourite foods right now! so I give to you, their contribution to YumTum – 14 Recipes For Quinoa Inspiration
I will be sharing ALL posts linked up on TWO of my social media channels – The #YUMTUM Pinterest board and one other form of social media so feel free to follow me on: Google+| Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest |
Last Week’s Most Clicked
There was a lot of competition for this spot this week and there was only one click in it! so every one counts! but the winner was: Chocolate Peanut Butter Coconut Bars by Laura at Joy Food Sunshine. I’m not sure I would want these instead of a birthday cake but I would happily have them on the side :p!!
You can find more of Laura here:
My Fab Foodie Feature
This week there were a lot of Easter themed recipes so I decided to pick from them and Honestly it was a tough one but I decided to go for the Easter Bark by Kelly at Nature Mum Blog. Not only does this bark have a marshmallow-y centre AND mini eggs but I learned about crunchy chocolate and that really made my week! (I can’t be the only one who didn’t know right?!)
You Can Find more of Kelly at:
The #YumTum Details
- Opens Thursdays 5am (GMT) & Closes Saturdays 9am (GMT)
- My favourite post will be featured in the following weeks linky along with your social media information so other people can see how amazing you are too!
- I will also feature the most clicked on!
- Tweet your posts to @themummytoolbox using the #YumTum hashtag and I will retweet them 🙂
The #YumTum Rules
- Link up to 2 Food Related posts
- Comment on ONE of the hosts post (or the linky home post if you don’t like the recipe I contribute), The one directly before yours & one other (that way everyone gets at least two comments!)
- Please include either the #YumTum badge (below) or a link back to the party so other people know where to find it (i’ve tried to make it small and inconspicuous – ish)
- 3 Strike rule – if you link and run 3 times you are out and won’t be able to participate anymore which would be a real shame! Let’s be respectful and share all those great recipe’s!
*if you haven’t received a comment from the person linking up after you by next week, let me know and I will chase up for you 🙂 *
The #YumTum Badge
*By Linking up you give me permission to share your posts on social media (potentially with the featured photo) and to be added to the YumTum email reminder list. Let’s link up and get out there and show me your foodie posts*
To find out what inspired the linky visit The #YumTum Home Page
Think this linky could be better? let me know by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know what you think