#YumTum 14, Come and taste the cuisine
(I impressed myself with this weeks rhyme!!)
Welcome, welcome everyone it’s another fabulous Thursday here in the UK and I am definitely ready for some foodspiration this week!
This week I have a new post, courtesy of some of my foodie blogger friends who are helping to keep me inspired while I am not cooking (as well as all you YumTumians of course!) so this week I have linked up my 12 No-bake Snacks, Lunches and Dinners roundup for a little non cooking food related post!!
Insider info: If you are itching to be featured but just keep missing it, try commenting on more posts and you are more likely to get more clicks back and viola you are most clicked next week! (you’re welcome)
Don’t forget I will be sharing ALL posts linked up on TWO of my social media channels – The #YUMTUM Pinterest board and one other form of social media (although recently I have been stumbling a lot of them too!) so feel free to follow me on: Google+| Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest |StumbleUpon
Now, Let’s #YumTum!!
Last Week’s Most Clicked
This week everyone was excited about this delicious looking Slow Cooker Pizza by Don’t Sweat The Recipe! it had so many clicks and it is easy to see why! who doesn’t love pizza?! and this recipe makes it even easier, just look at thay crust:
You can find more delicious recipes here:
My Fab Foodie Feature
My fab foodie this week has to be the Vegan Watermelon Ice Lollies by Hayleigh at Budget Food Mummy because we are coming up to summer in the UK here (she says hopefully) and since we have had some nice weather recently (a whole sunny day) these have inspired me to get creative with the fruit and flavours for lolly season!!
You Can Find more of Hayleigh at:
The #YumTum Details
- Opens Thursdays 5am (GMT) & Closes Saturdays 9am (GMT)
- My favourite post will be featured in the following weeks linky along with your social media information so other people can see how amazing you are too!
- I will also feature the most clicked on!
- Tweet your posts to @themummytoolbox using the #YumTum hashtag and I will retweet them 🙂
The #YumTum Rules
- Link up to 2 Food Related posts
- Comment on ONE of the hosts post (or the linky home post if you don’t like the recipe I contribute), The one directly before yours & one other (that way everyone gets at least two comments!)
- Please include either the #YumTum badge (below) or a link back to the party so other people know where to find it (i’ve tried to make it small and inconspicuous – ish)
- 3 Strike rule – if you link and run 3 times you are out and won’t be able to participate anymore which would be a real shame! Let’s be respectful and share all those great recipe’s!
*if you haven’t received a comment from the person linking up after you by next week, let me know and I will chase up for you 🙂 *
The #YumTum Badge
*By Linking up you give me permission to share your posts on social media (potentially with the featured photo) and to be added to the YumTum email reminder list. Let’s link up and get out there and show me your foodie posts*
To find out what inspired the linky visit The #YumTum Home Page
Think this linky could be better? let me know by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know what you think