#YumTum 12, Let’s DELVE right in!
(Admittedly that one was a stretch!)
Sooo, as some of you may or may not know – I broke my ankle last week and I am currently on crutches and can’t put any weight on it just yet! – that means things have been very slow in the cooking department. SO this week (and probably the next couple) you will have to forgive me when I spruce up and drag out some of my old favourites to link up instead! (it’s my linky and i’ll share what I want too right?)
Therefore, the post I am linking up this week is my tasty Oatmeal and Raisin Cookies and I have given the post a bit of a makeover so if you have read it before, check out my new pictures and tell me what you think!
Don’t forget I will be sharing ALL posts linked up on TWO of my social media channels – The #YUMTUM Pinterest board and one other form of social media (although recently I have been stumbling a lot of them too!) so feel free to follow me on: Google+| Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest |StumbleUpon
Now, Let’s #YumTum!!
Last Week’s Most Clicked
Everyone really enjoyed this Gluten & Dairy Free Carrot Cake by Laura at Joy Food Sunshine as it was the most clicked last week and I know we can all appreciate the beautiful icing here! and you can’t tell it’s gluten and dairy free too so cake for everyone!
You can find more of Laura here:
My Fab Foodie Feature
This week my favourite fab foodie was Helen from Casa Costello with this Coffee & White Chocolate Bundt Cake, partly because of this delicious looking cake and partly due to the bake of the week linky I found out about! I love new linkies (especially for foodies) and I found lots more yummy recipes (you guys are going to make me fat! Seriously!)
You Can Find more of Helen at:
The #YumTum Details
- Opens Thursdays 5am (GMT) & Closes Saturdays 9am (GMT)
- My favourite post will be featured in the following weeks linky along with your social media information so other people can see how amazing you are too!
- I will also feature the most clicked on!
- Tweet your posts to @themummytoolbox using the #YumTum hashtag and I will retweet them 🙂
The #YumTum Rules
- Link up to 2 Food Related posts
- Comment on ONE of the hosts post (or the linky home post if you don’t like the recipe I contribute), The one directly before yours & one other (that way everyone gets at least two comments!)
- Please include either the #YumTum badge (below) or a link back to the party so other people know where to find it (i’ve tried to make it small and inconspicuous – ish)
- 3 Strike rule – if you link and run 3 times you are out and won’t be able to participate anymore which would be a real shame! Let’s be respectful and share all those great recipe’s!
*if you haven’t received a comment from the person linking up after you by next week, let me know and I will chase up for you 🙂 *
The #YumTum Badge
*By Linking up you give me permission to share your posts on social media (potentially with the featured photo) and to be added to the YumTum email reminder list. Let’s link up and get out there and show me your foodie posts*
To find out what inspired the linky visit The #YumTum Home Page
Think this linky could be better? let me know by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know what you think