#YumTum 10, let’s do it again!
I’ve decided that the taglines are staying and we can all deal with the cheesyness!!
Last week I posted – 14 Recipes For Quinoa Inspiration, and it was pretty healthy! so this week I decided to balance the scales by creating the chocolatey-est, tasty-est roundup of chocolate recipe’s I could find! I present to you… 21 Chocolate Recipe’s to Enable Chocoholics! – honestly the pictures are droolworthy and speak for themselves!!
Don’t forget I will be sharing ALL posts linked up on TWO of my social media channels – The #YUMTUM Pinterest board and one other form of social media (although recently I have been stumbling a lot of them too!) so feel free to follow me on: Google+| Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest |StumbleUpon
Anywho, Let’s #YumTum!!
Last Week’s Most Clicked
Last week I think we all appreciated these Easter Chick Eggs by Sara at Handy Herbs and they were the most clicked on recipe (by quite a long way!) and I loved them too!! they are cute, eggs are tasty and I haven’t seen anything like them! Here they are:
You can find more of Sara here:
My Fab Foodie Feature
I had trouble deciding this week and it came down to a choice of two! in the end (after much drooling!) I chose this amazing Bailey’s Chocolate Chip Cheesecake by Marilyn at Marilyn’s Treats it just made me soo hungry! Plus cheesecake is one of my favourites!!
You Can Find more of Marilyn at:
The #YumTum Details
- Opens Thursdays 5am (GMT) & Closes Saturdays 9am (GMT)
- My favourite post will be featured in the following weeks linky along with your social media information so other people can see how amazing you are too!
- I will also feature the most clicked on!
- Tweet your posts to @themummytoolbox using the #YumTum hashtag and I will retweet them 🙂
The #YumTum Rules
- Link up to 2 Food Related posts
- Comment on ONE of the hosts post (or the linky home post if you don’t like the recipe I contribute), The one directly before yours & one other (that way everyone gets at least two comments!)
- Please include either the #YumTum badge (below) or a link back to the party so other people know where to find it (i’ve tried to make it small and inconspicuous – ish)
- 3 Strike rule – if you link and run 3 times you are out and won’t be able to participate anymore which would be a real shame! Let’s be respectful and share all those great recipe’s!
*if you haven’t received a comment from the person linking up after you by next week, let me know and I will chase up for you 🙂 *
The #YumTum Badge
*By Linking up you give me permission to share your posts on social media (potentially with the featured photo) and to be added to the YumTum email reminder list. Let’s link up and get out there and show me your foodie posts*
To find out what inspired the linky visit The #YumTum Home Page
Think this linky could be better? let me know by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know what you think