The Pinterest Game #47a – Welcome
Friday, 10th June 2016
Game is open from 9 pm ET(US Thur) 12 md(AUS Friday) and Closes 3 am Wednesday ET(US) 6 pm(AUS)
Two games live at the same time.
This means that you can put your pins into the first game and then double your chances of winning by putting them in the second game right away. The five FEATURED pins that you must re-pin will be different in each game. Both games will generate their own winners, to DOUBLE your chance of winning. That is six (6) winners each week.
This week I want to bring your attention to our wonderful co-hosts who work so hard promoting your pins, commenting and pinning. For the last three weeks we had a friendly little competition to see who could get the most entries to the game through their site.
The Winner Is
Pinsinanutshell is about the adventures of creating all the stuff I have learned from Pinterest. Pinterest has taught me so many skills. I became a better cook, mom, crafter and organizer.
Bloggers have so many great ideas, and are a wealth of knowledge. I was creating so much, I thought, “why not give a good review about what really works and what doesn’t”. That is how Pinsinanutshell was born.
After a few months, my long-time friends, Alicia and Ronda Jo joined me. We are all stay-at-home moms who love to create, we are hoping to help other DIY-ers as they create their Pinterest projects.
Here are a couple of Kellie’s projects for you to check out.
Thank you Kellie
– next week – see which host came second
Have you had a drop in Pinterest Traffic?
Let’s work at getting it back! Pinterest rewards pinners who promote and interact with other pinners.
Meet your host and co-hosts
Kathleen Blogs at The Blogger’s Lifestyle / Facebook /Google+ / Twitter /Pinterest /
Kellie Blogs at Pins in a Nut Shell /Twitter / Pinterest / StumbleUpon
Jen Blogs at Conversations at the Ironing Board / Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest /
Patty Blogs at Fun Family Living
Charlotte Blogs at The Mummy Toolbox/ Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Instagram
Candace Blogs at Musings by Candace Jean
How the game works – The aim is to be FEATURED
There are two games running at the same time.
Both games are open for you to submit pins to ( this doubles your chances of being a winner)
Each game has five (5) FEATURES that you must re-pin when you enter the game.
1. Re-pin the five (5) specified pins (featured below) to your own boards
2. Submit up to three (3) of your Pinterest pin URL’s using the Linky button below. (To find the URL click on your Pinterest pin and copy the address that comes up in your browser – it will look something like this: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/494270127832143595/)
You now have an equal chance of being a winner. The program Inlinkz randomly chooses 3 winners from each game to be FEATURED.
That is all there is to it. Re-pin the five (5) FEATURED pins > Submit your pin URL’s in the Linky button>
What is in it for you?
1. You get to display your pins here for all to see.
2. All Pins will be re-pinned
3. Winners will be FEATURED the next week. To be FEATURED means that your pin will be one of the Pins that everyone has to re-pin. How good is that! When your pins have re-pins and comments, it is like sending Pinterest a message that you are popular and then Pinterest promotes you to others so they may pin or follow you.
4. Pinterest brings traffic to your Blog.
Note: By linking up to this game, you give the hosts permission to share your posts and images via on social media or as a feature, all with links back to the original source. If you have entered an email address into the link up, an email reminder will be sent to you when the game goes live.
Learn to be smarter Pinterest Pinners
This Weeks Awesome 5 FEATURES must be re-pinned
[inlinkz_linkup id=639507 mode=1]
Use the Links Above ↑ to do the re-pinning (Total 5)
Now you submit your pin URL’s to the blue linky button below↓
[inlinkz_linkup id=639511 mode=1]
To double your chances of winning go to Game “b” NOW – You can submit the same or different pins. Click on the graphic.