It has been forever since I put a post up! (okay it’s only been a couple of weeks but still!) so much has happened since then and honestly I have been struggling to find the time and motivation for lots of different aspects of my life at the moment. So I decided to do a post to motivate me (and you) to start finding a better work/life/blog/parenting balance and inspire me to get my act together, a little Monday motivation if you will!
Boy have I missed blogging!
Let’s be honest, why can’t the weekends last forever? If you know me, you’ll know that I dread Mondays, it’s the start of the week and I genuinely hate them! I cannot function before 11am on a Monday and I can only just keep everyone alive. But other than that Monday’s were definitely created to try me and I don’t think I am alone, so if you hate Monday’s just as much as I do , hopefully these quotes will help you to get a spring in your step and kick butt for a brand new week!!
1. “ Set up a life you don’t need an escape from so everyday would be like vacation day” – Sean Ebul
Finding what you love to do can make everyday feel like a holiday!
2. “If someone tells you it can’t be done, by all chance do it and don’t give them the chance to interrupt you while you achieve greatness” – John Keizy
Prove them all wrong!
3. “Mondays are fresh starts, what you choose to make of it is entirely up to you” – Anne Callie
It’s ok to start again at the beginning of the week, make this one count!
4. “Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michael Angelo, Mother Teresea, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.”- H. Jackson Brown Jr
5. “A professional is someone who can do his best work when he doesn’t feel like it.” – Alistair Cook
Push past the Monday pain!!
6. “Your work is a major part of your life,be satisfied with it, be great at it, and love what you do.” – Edith Maxwell
Love what you do!
7. “It ’s Monday wake up, be happy, kick ass and don’t forget to be awesome.” – Joy Dinero
Kicking Ass is the way to go!
8. “If you are not where you want to be in life yet, don’t stop working hard today.” – Suzanne Inquine
Don’t stop working hard!
9. “Start every new day with positive thoughts and confessions because there is power in thoughts and words.” – Manny Hathaway
There’s a lot of power in positive thinking!
10. “What better day to correct last week’s mistake than Monday?” – Maya Tom
Start your day off right!
I hope you find these quotes lifting and energizing as I find them!
For more inspiration or motivation check out the: